Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Whorin' It Up!

I ... ... ... am a whore.


Why am I a whore? Well, according to some my "showing thanks" to my husband through sexual acts is very whorish. Thus, I am a whore.


I have a problem with this.


What was that? Oh, you want to know what my problem is. Ok.


Whores get paid. I receive no compensation for those blow jobs. I'm not handed a wad of cash for the sessions of sex. No one pays extra for doggy-style. There's no reimbursement for half the time being shower-sex. And I even clean the sheets afterwards! Yet, I don't get paid.


How can I be a whore if I don't get paid?!


So, I've concluded that "whore" is an inappropriate term.


What about "slut"? Am I a slut, instead?


No. I'm not a slut, either. Slut, while not paid for the services provided, is still not the correct term. I don't sleep with enough people. My husband is my only partner! I can't be a slut if I only have one partner!


Hmmm... What can I possibly be?


... ... ...


... ... ...


... ... ...


Still thinking...


... ... ...


... ... ...


... ... ...


OH I KNOW WHAT I AM!!!


I am my husband's wife! I'm his significant other! I'm his one and only lover!


So I reward my husband with sex. So what? As his lover, is it not my job to keep his needs beyond satisfied?


As his wife, I keep his needs happily sated. As his lover, I find reasons to give him extra. So what if sometimes those reasons are after something he's done that I'm truly thankful for? He's happy, I'm happy, and the house smells like sex an extra couple nights a week!




Though now I'm thinking too much. What if sex really WAS used as a form of reward?! Stay tuned... there will be a post soon!

2 comments: